31 August 2007

It's here! I finally got my KitchenAid mixer. I got it for a ridiculous price (ridiculous because Lowe's accidentally advertised for much lower than they meant to - a typo meant $100 less for me!) I haven't had too much time to play with it, though the first night I managed to whip up a batch of cheese breadsticks.


I am off to California this evening. I am really excited! Already I have a lot I've been meaning to write, but so little time to do so. The many hours flying across the country will allow me to get some thoughts down on paper. When I return next week I hope to post a lot more. In addition, I will have California stories!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for your visit! You all are awesome and we had such a blast! I am interested to hear what happens with the mixer and the "pasta attachment." :) I posted the new picture of A-man and his tiger friends!!

    ReplyDelete