11 October 2010

In the van on our way back to the plant, I blurted out to Sarah:
"I want that Magic Towel!"
"Yeah" She said, "There is a lot of stuff to look at in the bathroom."
"But the Magic Towel isn't free," I said.

Our conversation moved on without much more discussion of the Magic Towel.

Later that night, we returned to the hotel after a long shift at the plant. I get out my things to brush my teeth when I remember the basket of toiletries. WITHOUT TOUCHING, I look through the basket and see:

His and her lubricants;
Condoms with a fancy vibrating ring;
His and her sanitary lotion
and
The Magic Towel

Oh my gosh.... It dawned on me at the moment that the Magic Towel is for Wiping Up!!!
And since Sarah has stayed at the Grand City Hotel several times, she knew all along.

From that moment on, I was completely grossed out. Every splatter or stain became evidence of an elicit night between a business man and a prostitute.

Needless to say, I never touched the robe hanging in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment