27 November 2007

My first trip to Kansas was a great one! All the media coverage regarding travel horror must have coerced many travelers to stay home; Regan National was deserted on Thursday. Ryan and I arrived in Kansas City on time and poised to travel to Manhattan with Amy, Andy, and Alex. As soon as we arrived (after a two hour drive that reminded me much of the starkness of Manitoba) I had my camera in hand, ready to document my first holiday in Kansas. However, my batteries were dead. I am sorry, but I don't have any photos to share.

As we know, Thanksgiving is a holiday filled with sharing; sharing of food, memories, tradition... and this year, germs. I actually haven't figured out if the restaurant that we ate at Friday night shared their germs with us, or if we shared them with each other, but at least two of us were lucky enough to welcome illness into our holiday weekend. At least I didn't get sick until I got home.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, I have a couple of pix from Thanksgiving. Most of mine are of The Little Guy, but I will send them to you so you can have them on your computer. :)

    ReplyDelete