09 January 2009

This weekend Someday, I plan to finish this slight redesign of A Document of Days. Those of you who have read my blog since I launched it have seen many redesigns. My tastes change too often to keep a consistent look (terrible for marketing, I know.) If I had more space in my apartment I would rearrange the furniture weekly. But as for the blog, I hope to find a look that will satisfy me for at least a year.

In addition to the design, I am thinking about how to revamp the blog contents. I would like to post more regularly than I do... entries come to me in spurts and I experience many prolonged periods where I have no idea what to post. I figure if I had more of a direction, or at least some sort of plan, it would be easier to maintain... we'll see what I come up with.

I suppose these are my New Year's resolutions for my blog.

As for personal resolutions, I'd rather not share... that way, when I fail, I will be the only one I disappoint. Ha. How do you like those high standards!?

No comments:

Post a Comment